OT: Just Got The HP Compaq Mini 110c-1100CA From Rogers

Michael Lauzon mlauzon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 10 19:28:08 UTC 2009

I signed up for the 2 year contract, was told it'll take 2 - 4 weeks
until I get the netbook, was just about to get in the shower when UPS
knocked on my door.  It comes with WinXP Home SP3 preinstalled,
wondering if it's possibly to put WinXP Pro SP3 as I have an OEM disc
that I bought when I built my computer -- I was dual-booting with WinV
x64.  I also wonder if Chrome OS would run on it.

Here's a link to HP's site if anyone cares:

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ca/en/ho/WF25a/321957-321957-3832382-3832383-3832383-4004509.html

--
Sincerely,

Michael Lauzon