What about Acanac?: wasTeksavvy ISP

Darryl Moore darryl-90a536wCiRb3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 10 17:25:15 UTC 2009

Does anyone have experience with acanac.com?

They currently offer 5Mbps/800Kps, unlimited data xfer, and a static IP
for only $19 a month. They will work on a dry loop for only $27 / month.
 One year payment in advance is required, but still....

This is $15 cheaper than my current (already cheap) service. Even with a
dry loop (which will allow me to dump bell completely) it is still
cheaper than what I currently pay.

I'd really like to know how good this ISP is, 'cause it sure is tempting.

Also they are partnered with Zazeen.com that offers virtual private
servers for $23/month. (again payable 1/yr in advance.

These both look like really good deals.

cheers,
darryl