Bash Script to Monitor Space by Directory.

Scott Allen scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 10 11:41:26 UTC 2009

On Wed Dec 09,2009 11:27:35 AM Dennis Antle wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> This is my first post.

Hi Dennis, welcome to the list.

Might I request that, for future posts, you endeavour to honour the
list's request to not include HTML formatting in your messages?

If you're using the Yahoo web client, this can be accomplished by
clicking on the "Plain Text" link at the top right of the message
entry area. (The link will change to "Rich Text" and the formatting
buttons will disappear.)

Thanks,
Scott

P.S. Sorry I can't provide any input regarding your problem.

--
** Scott Allen   scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org **
**     Toronto, Ontario, Canada     **