Call for salvaged hardware!

Pete Lancashire pete-6NP59FE1ho9MFQD/ygXjfdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 9 23:16:11 UTC 2009

I hope they can pull it off. It is a lot of hard work and some
forward thinking building owner or NP donations for a roof but if
little old Portland can referb over 2,000 PC's a year think what
a city the size of TO can accomplish.

-pete

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freegeek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1iNE4v3f0