New User

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 9 22:10:26 UTC 2009

Renata Rocha wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 19:32, Zbigniew Koziol <softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
> <mailto:softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>> wrote:
>
>     Renata Rocha wrote:
>

>     Love, as far as I know life, can be of the kind of "give" or
>     "take". Sometimes it happens that it works in both directions. On
>     TLUG I need only the one that is about "take", I mean that others
>     accept me enougth to listen to my rants and occasionally to
>     consider what I wrote (though, for that, I actually do not care much).
>

> Love is a losing game.

Is it? May be. And how about life? Here in Russia where I am now, at
least I do not need to care for political correctness. It is likely that
you did not experience that shit in Brazil. In Canada you will.

Some people here will not be happy that we discuss such complex issues
here. I am however thinking in a different way. I like to talk about
everything.

>     traduku must be a something because even wikipedia does not
>     explain it. Esperanto is a different kind of animal. In my Zamosc
>     in Poland there is a street of Zamenhoff, a Jew who lived there
>     and who invented Esperanto.
>

> Esperanto is quite popular in Brazil. I even took some classes. There
> are probably some Zamenhoff streets here.
> But, I'm obsessed with languages.
Your English is certainly better than that of most of Canadians. But
most likely not better than that of some on this list (my English was
never and will never be good, do not count me)

zb.