New User

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 9 21:32:54 UTC 2009

Renata Rocha wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 19:06, Zbigniew Koziol <softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
> <mailto:softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>> wrote:
>

>     Enjoy Canada and do not reply to my email on list, otherwise I
>     will likely reply too and TLUGers will stop loving me.
>

> All you need is love?
>
> (I tried the "traduku" thing, but it wasn't funny at all)

Love, as far as I know life, can be of the kind of "give" or "take".
Sometimes it happens that it works in both directions. On TLUG I need
only the one that is about "take", I mean that others accept me enougth
to listen to my rants and occasionally to consider what I wrote (though,
for that, I actually do not care much).

traduku must be a something because even wikipedia does not explain it.
Esperanto is a different kind of animal. In my Zamosc in Poland there is
a street of Zamenhoff, a Jew who lived there and who invented Esperanto.

zb.