Teksavvy ISP

Mel Wilson mwilson-4YeSL8/OYKRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 9 17:34:48 UTC 2009

William O'Higgins Witteman wrote:

> What I like best is that when the service goes out they deal with Bell,
> and I deal with them.  It seems inefficient, until you realize that a
> 5-minute conversation with them is all that is needed, and then it gets
> taken care of by someone devoting all their efforts to getting your
> problem solved.

This has been my experience too.  My last troubles came when Bell was
upgrading the local CO for TV/IP, and kept repeatedly misconfiguring
my line.  Teksavvy people were available 24/7, it seemed, had my
account history right in front of them, and knew where to call in Bell.

Since then, the service just works, like a service should.

	Mdl.