Teksavvy ISP

Wed Dec 9 17:13:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 05:44:06PM +0100, Slack Rat wrote:
>Does anyone have any comments on teksavvy as an ISP?
>
>Good, bad, indifferent?

Completely excellent - they are hampered by Bell, but they do everything
else right.  Tech support is smart, helpful and they know Linux.

They also manage my telephone service, with better rates than Bell,
without having to deal with tiresome calls to use this or that promotion.

What I like best is that when the service goes out they deal with Bell,
and I deal with them.  It seems inefficient, until you realize that a
5-minute conversation with them is all that is needed, and then it gets
taken care of by someone devoting all their efforts to getting your
problem solved.
--

yours,

William