Call for salvaged hardware!

Maureen E.Thornton maureen-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 8 18:18:10 UTC 2009

How about putting out a general notice and seeing how many groups could
send a representative to a gathering in the "Cafe".

There is a ton of hardware out there.  Many companies just send it to
the junk yard because they do not know how to dispose of it without
costing an arm and a leg.  I have found two in the last two weeks.  Jon
is going to put together something for me to use in order to show the
companies what a good Samaritans they could be.

If we all new who the groups doing the same thing were, what their focus
is, we would have a better chance of advertising and getting more "left
overs".  Helping one another helps all!
Maureen

--
My Genie