OT: Looking for help and volunteers

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 5 19:21:42 UTC 2009

David J Patrick wrote:
> Rajinder Yadav wrote:
>> I think something wonderful happens to people when they learn to start
>> giving and not taking, or giving more than taking, there is a sense of
>> pride and self worth that comes with it. If this can be instilled in
>> more people we should be better for it.
>
> In recent re-visit to heinous.org, I read this wonderful quote;
> "even if you have nothing left to lose, you still have something to give".

I love that, I am totally living that today!

> I shore do miss that girl.
>
> Do you have a location for your meetup ?

we are having a (volunteer) meetup tomorrow sun @ 3pm at yorkdale mall
in indigo, just to meet a few new faces and brainstorm

I am desperately looking to find a meetup place, where we have have
wifi, power and let people bring their laptop... I didn't even think
about linuxcaffes, that is FREAKING AWESOME =)

I will tell my "rubyist" Do Good'ers they are all welcome and we have a
new home at the linuxcaffe. Partrick, thank you for the generous offer
and help =)

> Did you know that part of linuxcaffes mandate is to host open-source
> related groups ? Well it's true, and you and your ruby droogs are
> invited. (TRUG used to meed here, till they dissipated)
> djp

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org