OT: Looking for help and volunteers

David J Patrick djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 5 16:13:58 UTC 2009

Rajinder Yadav wrote:
> I think something wonderful happens to people when they learn to start
> giving and not taking, or giving more than taking, there is a sense of
> pride and self worth that comes with it. If this can be instilled in
> more people we should be better for it.

In recent re-visit to heinous.org, I read this wonderful quote;
"even if you have nothing left to lose, you still have something to give".

I shore do miss that girl.

Do you have a location for your meetup ?
Did you know that part of linuxcaffes mandate is to host open-source
related groups ? Well it's true, and you and your ruby droogs are
invited. (TRUG used to meed here, till they dissipated)
djp