OT: Looking for help and volunteers

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 3 00:17:16 UTC 2009

Zbigniew Koziol wrote:

> Some may think that I am stirring the pot again. I am not. I saw the
> problem on Polish LUGs as well.
>
> Well, the problem is indeed that younger people need guidance. And they
> sometime get it. More often they do not. Or they get intercepted
> deviants (usually by state influenced ones).

ZB, I don't think you're stirring the pot.

I think something wonderful happens to people when they learn to start
giving and not taking, or giving more than taking, there is a sense of
pride and self worth that comes with it. If this can be instilled in
more people we should be better for it.

> Rajinder Yadav has enthusiasm, has knowledge. Why not to use it in a
> good way for the society? He is willing to serve with his work to all of
> us.

Thank that is a very wonderful comment.

> And at the same time:
>
> "Ruby on Rails"
>
> Why that Ruby only? But thats a minor problem I have.

I picked Ruby on Rails because I am using it to rebuild my website, so
it will force me to learn, plus I needed to pick something I understood
a little and something that was fun to get going for others.

Who knows my idea like all ideas tend to start one way and they
beautifully transform into something more or something different. Other
people will bring their energy, creativity and love into the project. My
only focus is to build the right values for the community to embrace and
uphold. Once that happens things begin to occur on their own and my idea
becomes many others people ideas and others take it further than I
could. This is my only wish.

> "to Do Good in this world!"
>
> Dear friend, do you know what you are saying? Good to entire world did
> all dictators. They mostly did not succeed.

This idea will be supported by the community, I am just a messenger
trying to bring life to a possibility. If people don't like the idea, it
will not take hold and grow. On the other hand, if the idea is welcomed
and embraced, then it will succeed. The success will not occur because I
or anyone else dictates it, but because other decide to take a stand for
each others. Force never works, love always win out!

> Now, "good" is done to us by states, this or that. Some mental morons
> may appreciate that...
>
> But I wish you a wonderful luck indeed.

Thanks, but we not I will be the lucky ones =)

> zb.
>

> Rajinder Yadav wrote:
>> Guys as you may know I am trying to get an idea and a local meetup
>> project going with Ruby on Rails. This is a pilot project which I hope
>> to open in other areas and eventually create a formula to open FREE
>> non-geek DevMentor.org local support communities. Yes Folk I am
>> undertaking the lofty goal of starting a grassroots movement to
>> empower people, build strong loving communities to learn and develop,
>> to share and mentor. I am looking for loving people to help “our”
>> cause to Do Good in this world! Why not take a stand for humanity and
>> lend us your talent, energy and most of all love today, right now!
>>
>> I need creative volunteers who love to teach, build communities, to
>> write, and people who can help produce short videos. Why not show off
>> your talent to the world and make it count! If this sounds like you,
>> or you know people or have friends that would jump to become a
>> DevMentor let them know I need their help! To get in touch with me,
>> email to: info-Jh1nsjtb8cBrovVCs/uTlw at public.gmane.org in care of Rajinder Yadav.

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org