OT: Looking for help and volunteers

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 2 21:05:13 UTC 2009

Guys as you may know I am trying to get an idea and a local meetup
project going with Ruby on Rails. This is a pilot project which I hope
to open in other areas and eventually create a formula to open FREE
non-geek DevMentor.org local support communities. Yes Folk I am
undertaking the lofty goal of starting a grassroots movement to
empower people, build strong loving communities to learn and develop,
to share and mentor. I am looking for loving people to help “our”
cause to Do Good in this world! Why not take a stand for humanity and
lend us your talent, energy and most of all love today, right now!

I need creative volunteers who love to teach, build communities, to
write, and people who can help produce short videos. Why not show off
your talent to the world and make it count! If this sounds like you,
or you know people or have friends that would jump to become a
DevMentor let them know I need their help! To get in touch with me,
email to: info-Jh1nsjtb8cBrovVCs/uTlw at public.gmane.org in care of Rajinder Yadav.

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav