case recommendations? and what I bought on Black Friday

Matthew Godycki mcg2-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 2 20:47:52 UTC 2009

<quote>
That's not always the case some of the better case manufacturer's put quality power supplies in their cases. Though they tend to put lower wattage power supplies in so sometimes you still need to swap. In my case my Antec Sonata III 500 came with a 500W 80+ power supply for $110 dollars. BTW I would definitely recommend this case. It's designed to be quiet, comes with good power and is an very nice design.
</quote>

I second that.  Been using a variety of Antec Sonata cases.  Great build
quality and quiet.  They are often recommended for "quiet" systems, along
with fanless PSUs, etc.