case recommendations? and what I bought on Black Friday

Mark Lane lmlane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 2 20:38:18 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Lennart Sorensen <
lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> > techdirect has a bunch of $38.xx cases with power supplies.  Not a
> > retailer I trust that much.
>
> Any case that comes with a power supply is almost certainly a cheap
> piece of junk case.  All power supplies included with cases are junk
> and worth nothing (They don't even make good boat ankers given there is
> almost nothing in them).
>

> That's not always the case some of the better case manufacturer's put
quality power supplies in their cases. Though they tend to put lower wattage
power supplies in so sometimes you still need to swap. In my case my Antec
Sonata III 500 came with a 500W 80+ power supply for $110 dollars. BTW I
would definitely recommend this case. It's designed to be quiet, comes with
good power and is an very nice design.
--
Mark Lane <lmlane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>