desktop capture

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 1 23:40:37 UTC 2009

on a related topic,
any of these capture program allow capture from one virtual desktop, while allowing visiting
to another? i use xvidcap and when i switch virtual desktop, it will either then capture what on the present one, or crash.
i suppose it might not be possible? but given compiz shows the other desktops "active" on the spinning cube, etc,
you'd like to think there would be some way to capture something running from one virtual desktop while being allowed to
switch to another without causing a mess.

tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>