desktop capture

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 1 14:03:16 UTC 2009

2009/11/30  <john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org>:

>> Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:57:33 -0500
>> From: devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
>> To: tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
>> Subject: Re: [TLUG]: desktop capture
>>
> <snip>
>>
>> To give you an idea about quality, here is a (video only) sample of what
>> I was able to create
>>
>> http://devmentor.org/ruby/play.html
>>
>> I need to figure out how to make the mp4 file stream while it
>> downloading, right now you have to wait for it to complete downloading
>> before you can watch it!
>>

>> --
>> Kind Regards,
>> Rajinder Yadav
>
> I couldn't get the plugin to run the above on my firefox 3.0.1.

Like John, the video wouldn't show in my firefox/iceweasel.  However,
I downloaded the video and the quality is quite good.  But at 2.8MB
for 43 seconds, you may have to deal with some haziness because it
should to be compressed more to make it a more palatable download.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/
gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org