Anyone here using wordpress.com

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 31 16:32:00 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I really like Drupal and use it for a number of community sites. But
it's massive overkill for my own site, which when push comes to shove is
just a blogging site.

I was told by a friend that I could have my domain point to wordpress
and look like my own site. At a web level this works fine, but what
about mail destined for user at domain? What happens then? Is there a
rerouting interface (which is all I need)?

The online feature guides don't say much about this and tech support is
on collective holiday
(http://en.blog.wordpress.com/2009/08/26/support-hours-and-updates/)

So I'm hoping that someone here might know ... or know someone who knows...

Any pointers are appreciated.

- Evan