unhappy hacking keyboardless

David J Patrick djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 28 04:05:22 UTC 2009

William Park wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 05:51:37PM -0400, David J Patrick wrote:
>>        1. Sorry we can not export Happy Hacking Keyboard products
>>           outside of the United States Please remove that item from
>> your order
>
> Stay away from Linux Central!
>
> I bought 3 HH keyboards from Linux Central. [snip] After many emails and
> phones, I got a partial refund, minus 15% restocking fee.
well that's bogus ! gel is gel, man !
(I'm glad then that they refuse to ship to Canada (mabe it's because of
all the ruckus you made ;-)

> After this incident, I don't want anything to do with them, and I
> certainly will not recommend Linux Central.
Well thanks William, I had a too-good-to-be-true tingle.

> You can have my HH keyboard.  Can you spare few bagful of coffee beans?
My good sir, for such an exchange you could get very caffeinated indeed!
reply off list and we'll make arrangements, wonderful !
(at the moment, I have to tap the ENTER key /just so/ to keep it from
running away :-/   I went looking on College Street today and found that
if it's compact, it's crap.

> For anyone else looking for a keyboard, I recommend Razer Arctosa or
> Razer Lycosa Mirror Edition (one without rubber coating).  I got one at
> work and at home.  Lycosa is better of the two, but it's more expensive.
yeowza! and real purty!
thanks WP,
djp