unhappy hacking keyboardless

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 27 21:12:42 UTC 2009

On 8/27/09, David J Patrick <djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I have a dozen keyboards.
>
> they all suck
>
> I need a new one
>
> can't find a happy hacking keyboard
>
> what are the chances that one of you bought one, but now realizes you're
> not actually going to use it, and would trade it for folding money ?
>
> djp

This past week I got a pair of 3com Audrey machines, with more than 2
keyboards...  So-so to type on, but small and wireless. Likely big
issue the wireless is done via IR, not RF. IR interfaces for PCs are
not hard as I have demonstrated here:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8811

Still, may be a bit more pain than your looking for...

Colin McGregor