possible small contract to implement this Linux-Windows TCP/IP protocol in Windows VB

bob 295 icanprogram-sKcZck+fQKg at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 26 22:23:54 UTC 2009

I have a client who needs this implemented in VB to enable a larger project to
go forward.  I am strictly a Linux developer and don't even have a Windows
box any more.

This is the protocol:

http://www.icanprogram.com/simpl/tclSurrogate.html

It has already been implemented in C, Tcl/Tk, Python and JAVA.    About 7
years ago a trusted SIMPL user implemented it in VB and reported it worked
well.  Alas he never got around to contributing the VB implementation back to
the SIMPL project and his hard drive was later wiped and reused.

If you are (or anyone you know is) interested contact me offlist.

bob
PS.
The main SIMPL open source project site is:
http://www.icanprogram.com/simpl