OT: Good Programming Courses Suggestions for technique rather than language

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 26 21:32:24 UTC 2009

Hello All,

I am currently looking to expand my programming knowledge from more
than College. College has taught me the basics of programming, Object
Oriented concepts however not how to properly use them. I have learned
alot of my concepts from looking at other people's programs.

I am looking to take a course which gives me information on how to
properly structure code and use Object Oriented programming in day to
day use.

Can anyone make a suggestion on where to find a course with more
advance concepts of programming? Language is not really specific
however I'd prefer java/c/php.

Basically so I'm programming the correct way, instead of just putting
code together to do a specific task.

Dave Germiquet