OT: Website CMS

Yanni Chiu yanni-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 25 15:51:57 UTC 2009

Rajinder Yadav wrote:

> You know what, this key point really hit me today and ya I get it. I
> recall our phone conversation, but it didn't sink in then. This is
> totally the way I want to code, debug and try things out. It's much
> faster than the Drupal/php way of trying to do the same thing.

If you really want to code using "debug and try things out" style, then
you should use Pier/Seaside/Smalltalk. Many developers, due to their
pre-conceived notions and habits, have a hard time adjusting to the
Smalltalk syntax and way of coding. If you can get past that, then
you'll be well rewarded, IMHO. Seaside is a web application framework
built on Smalltalk, and Pier is a CMS built on top of Seaside. A link to
start you off is: www.piercms.com

--
Yanni