OT: Dissolve the CRTC

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 25 13:08:33 UTC 2009

On 8/25/09, Michael Lauzon <mlauzon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I found out about this petition last week, it's probably not going to
> go anywhere like most petitions do, but here is a link to the site:
>
> http://dissolvethecrtc.ca/

Been there, put my name down...

Hummm, speaking of other politics... I live in St. Paul riding, which
means I will be going to the polls next month in a by-election. At the
moment I am feeling somewhat grumpy towards all the political
parties... Question is, what sort of open source friendly questions
should I be putting to the candidates seeking my vote?

Colin McGregor