Tux Figurine

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 24 18:56:42 UTC 2009

Hello all..

Did you check this link?
http://shop.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart/1000010003.html?id=9azQUc4L

They have a nice one.

Here in Brazil we do have a nice store that sells a lot of linux
stuffs.. But I don't think they do deliver to another countries.. :/
But.. if you wanna just take a look.. :p
http://www.linuxmall.com.br/?category=pelucias

cheers

---

-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
-  ^ ^   GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net