Tux Figurine

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 24 18:32:10 UTC 2009

On 8/24/09, John Miles <jmiles242-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Ok - a very silly question:
>
> Is there is a good place online, or perhaps locally to purchase a Linux
> "Tux" figurine of some sort?
> We have a coop student finishing her term, and instead of some corporate
> stamped cheesy gift, I thought Tux would be an excellent choice.
> Thanks,
> JohnM

It has been a little while since I was last in the University of
Toronto bookstore at St. George & College, so I don't know if they
still sell plush Tux dolls. Still, they used to sell them in different
sizes, I got one of smaller Tuxes, quite nice...

They are the only local place I know of that (used to???) sell Tux locally...

Alternatively, if you're handy with a needle & thread, or can hire
someone who is handy, here is a Tux sewing pattern:

http://www.free-penguin.org/

Colin McGregor