data recovery

Robert F. Kennedy rfkennedy-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 24 16:03:29 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've got a qnap ts-109 II Pro NAS drive that has some data on it that
I'd like to recover but its
undergone a few minutes of formating by the qnap server. The qnap folk
use ext3 but much to mychagrin it is a modified version. I've got a
boot OS from them but the drive won't show up when I do fdisk -l.

There is a small file on this disk that would be a lot of work to redo
- anyone that can help recover this please contact me by email
rfkennedy at gmail.com or by telephone 647-989-2345.

Thanks,
Robert
Dufferin @ College