[TLUG] Introducing myself...

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 21 22:58:49 UTC 2009

That's nice. FISL is a really nice event. This year I was there as an
expositor. It was really nice and we had a lot of people.
Hope you enjoyed Brazil. ;]

Did you say limes?? So.. I think you wanna take some Caipirinha.. hahaha..

Take Care.

---

-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
-  ^ ^   GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net