Best laptop backpack

teddy mills teddy-5sHjOODPK7E at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 20 16:14:52 UTC 2009

http://www.swissgear.eu/ecproduct_detail.asp?ID=3225&CatID=&sCatID=1146675&ssCatID=1146832

For many years I used to wear good expedition packs around and put
everything but the kitchen sink into them.

After 15 years, it started to compress some vertebra.
Then I went with the smaller packs.

I decided there might be something to this 'Less is More' philosophy.
For the last 3 years I use a Swiss Gear backpack.

Will last 2 years or so under hard use.
$39 with a Yonge St special.