export amarok 1.4 podcast lists?

Matt Price matt.price-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 19 12:44:01 UTC 2009

hey folks,

i've been using amarok for a number of years, but am now pretty much
ready to switch to something else (2.0 was been a big disappointment,
1.4 is more or less orphaned, and i run a gnome desktop on my main
laptop now, under which amarok has become increasingly unstable).  The
biggest impediment for me is exporting all the data i have stored in
amarok, especially the large numbero f podcasts and downloaded episodes.
Has anyone successfully exported podcasts from amarok to another player
(exaile, banshee, or rhythmbox, at the moment i'm not really all that
fussed about which i switch to since they're all unfamiliar)?  I would
love to hear about your experiences.

Thanks,

matt

--