GPL Case Against Danish Satellite Provider

Darryl Moore darryl-90a536wCiRb3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 16 14:32:06 UTC 2009

From: http://duff.dk/viasat/

August 16th, 2009 - It has been brought to my attention that I do not
state which part of the GPL code I am claiming copyright ownership on. I
have some patches in the Linux kernel and a direct copyright notice in
e.g. therm_adt746x.c. However my patches alone are not going to make a
very strong case and it is my hope that big contributors to busybox and
uClibc will help out making a bigger group of people who had their
copyright violated. I have already contacted several people who have
very clear violations of their copyright in the product, and we are
looking to sue on their behalf too. But let me please be very clear
about the fact that I would rather this case could be settled in a
peaceful manner.