OT: Today I Turn 33...!

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 14 17:32:21 UTC 2009

i use F1 as a gauge, when your paid as much as 50M a year to do something well,
and that well involves thinking across alot of levels,
they peak at around 41'ish,
assuming they didn't take the physical pounding.
so unless someone proves different, I
I am going to assume when it comes to computer programming,
50 (give or take) is probably the absolute top of the game.
then when your 80 helpfully you'll still be more productive then
when you were 20.
i'll post here in 40yrs and tell you how my theory works :)

-tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>