Toronto Open Source Week - Oct 24-30 ?

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 14 16:31:54 UTC 2009

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009, S P Arif Sahari Wibowo wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Aug 2009, Christopher Browne wrote:
>> I don't know what the "not-for-profit open source expo" on the 26th is
>> supposed to be, though...
>
> On http://torontoopensourceweek.pbworks.com/Event-List it is described as:
> "Trade Show style event bringing together not-for-profit decision makers and
> open source experts and consultants"

A flag goes up when I see statements like that about a conference.  A lot
of the real experts and consultants in OSS in Toronto are right here on
this list and we're debating what this conference is :)

Rob

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy
Projected IPv4 exhaustion: http://www.potaroo.net/tools/ipv4/index.html