Hardware recommendations, please

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 14 02:18:39 UTC 2009

Instead of building one, try Lenovo desktop.  You can add harddisk and
memory as needed.  For peripherals, I'd recommend

    - Razer Arctosa or Lycosa Mirror Edition keyboard -- I got the
      former at work and latter at home.  Better and cheaper than Happy
      Hacker keyboard.

    - Samsung Spinpoint F1 harddisk 1TB/32MB -- it has similiar specs as
      Seagate ES2 at Barracuda price.

--
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>