Hardware recommendations, please

Ken Burtch ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 13 12:53:34 UTC 2009

Hardware is so over-powered these days it's not fully.  For a shell script
junky like yourself, just about any machine would do with 2 GHz, 2 GB.
Have you considered a low-end Lenovo laptop so you can carry your music
where you go?

Ken O. Burtch                                       Phone/Fax: 905-562-0848
   "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"                  Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
   "Perl Phrasebook"                 Blog: http://www.pegasoft.ca/coder.html