Linux in the park 2009

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 11 16:24:00 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Rajinder Yadav<devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I was thinking maybe we can make it for the guys and friends into a
> BBQ party? If everyone brings a little something, what do you guys
> think?
>
> Who would be planning this?

It's always a bit ad-hoc...

You should consider bringing something worth sharing.

I intend to bring a bag of samosas; that's one of the things that has
frequently been rather popular.

Usually someone brings some cans of pop; hopefully that is repeated.

If DJP is bringing a BBQ, then it would be worth considering bringing
things like:
 - Hot dogs/sausages + buns
 - "Meat on a stick" (some form of kebabs)
 - Interesting condiments for any of the above
Joan Crawford  - "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar.
Everything I earn, I spend." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/joan_crawford.html