Linux in the park 2009

David J Patrick djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 11 15:41:14 UTC 2009

Michael Lauzon wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 08:32, David J Patrick<djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> This year, as in past years, linux-in-the-park is scheduled to happen on the
>> Sunday after the second-to-last Saturday in August (this formula derived in
>> order to piggy-back on the annual Jersey Street Party)
>>
>> who want to play ?
>>
>> djp
>
> Jersey Street Party?

yes
Saturday, Aug 22nd
JSP09, the third annual, it will be fantastic (again) and then on Sunday
we can (for the third year in a row) enjoy some outdoor geekiness and
the spoils of the previous day's party.

that doesn't mean nobody has to bring nothing,
some input from youse guys would be dandy,
but I can supply a park, a BBQ and some grub.
djp