Any experience with Komodo?

Myles Braithwaite me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 7 20:01:16 UTC 2009

First I have only used Komodo for Python.

It was an okay for an IDE I wouldn't say it made the development process faster
or easier.

I have used the Komodo Edit (the open source and free version) and Komodo
and in terms of my development process I didn't find a huge difference between
the two.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Evan Leibovitch<evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Komodo is claimed to be an application development environment that
> makes programming easier.
>
> It's not open source, but works with languages that are (perl, php,
> ruby, phython, etc...)
>
> Does anyone here have comments, good or bad, about it?
> How about the ActiveState Perl Development Kit?
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Evan

Myles Braithwaite
me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org