Parallel programming

Pete Lancashire pete-6NP59FE1ho9MFQD/ygXjfdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 5 16:40:38 UTC 2009

I've been following this thread and I think a better description
of the requirements is needed

if you looking for 'over the web', are you OK with 'here is a
slice of my data let me know in a hour or day or two when you
are done with it and I may give you some more' ?

if not your going to have to shorten the loop. I was going to
post a similar response that Mark just sent. I to have done
clusters both for learning and for profit.

Depending on the network, how about the PC's in a dorm ? A friend
a few years ago offered a free beer a month per PC and ended up
with over 100 nodes.

Here in Oregon we use to be able to 'rent' space on a few Beowulfs
for free if the usage was educational or similar use. What does
UT have ?

-pete