The Debian System book

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 4 16:39:26 UTC 2009

Not directly related but... I have recently downloaded around 15 GB of
hundreds of books on Physics and Mathematics by using torrent. Some are
excellent, wonderful. Most of that are perfectly legal, some I am not
entirely sure. I did not search for computer books but there is
certainly a lot of them.