colors in EPS imported by LaTeX

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 4 16:18:53 UTC 2009

Thanks Peter and Chris. I have got some things working. A way to learn,
but the beginning is always the most difficult.
I am amazed by how LaTeX and Postscript are tolerable to incorrect code.
Well... at the same time that does not necessary make life  easier...

Regarding xfig, a few years ago I used to write perl scripts that would
generate directely xfig format graphs (since xfig format is a plain
ASCII) but I forget it now. Now, I am sure that it is possible to write
by hand (or by perl) PS code that would generate nice, simple graphs.
Someone send here an example some time ago, possibly Chris. Anyway, now
I will be able to find out my way.

zb.