colors in EPS imported by LaTeX

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 4 13:12:20 UTC 2009

You can export the graph from gnuplot in 'fig' format, which can be
imported into Xfig.

Then you can edited and colour the graph in Xfig. For example, you can
change the fonts on the axis labels.

Then export from xfig as EPS, which maintains the colours.

Here's an example of exporting from gnuplot to fig format:
-----------------------------------
#List of commands to plot a typical MOSFET transfer characteristic
Idss = 20
Vp = 3
set terminal fig
set output "mosfet-equation.fig"
set xlabel "Vgs"
set ylabel "Id"
set nologscale y
set nologscale x
plot [0:3] Idss*(x/Vp)**2
set terminal x11
replot
pause -1

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto