MP3 player support

Marc Lanctot lanctot-yfeSBMgouQgsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 30 15:03:34 UTC 2009

On 30/04/09 10:54 AM, Marc Lanctot wrote:
> On 30/04/09 09:49 AM, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

[snip]

>> The e260 can work as usb mass storage too, you just have to select
>> it in the setup on the player. If you don't have the option, upgrade
>> the firmware. The latest version has the option apparently.
>>
>> Older models of the w260 can also run rockbox instead of the original
>> firmware, which allows SDHC use (so larger than 2GB cards), as well as
>> support for other file formats.
>>

> Rockbox supports the Sansa e260 as well.. that's what I have an it works
> like a charm.

I think Lennart made a typo.. I think his w260 was meant as an 'e260'; I
just checked on the site and their support for Sansa:

"SanDisk: Sansa c200 series, e200 series and e200R series (not the AMS
models)"

So I guess Lennart was referring to the "AMS models"? I bought mine
about a year ago.

Marc

--
When someone says, "I want a programming language in which I need only
say what I want done," give him a lollipop.