Ubuntu 9.04 upgrade surprisingly easy

Daniel Wayne Armstrong dwarmstrong-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 29 13:02:32 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Evan Leibovitch <evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Did your stock Ubuntu still recognize everything after the upgrade?

Last night I installed Ubuntu 9.04 on my Asus 900HA netbook... and the
only issues I had were a somewhat buggy touchpad and the Fn+F2 key
combo to toggle wifi on/off didn't work. But these are well-known
issues and with a bit of online reading I was able to get them to
work. So far Jaunty is looking *very* good!

Didn't know about the webcam problem... Will work on that later.