Remote XWindow session

Aviss,Tyler tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 25 06:38:42 UTC 2009

In terms of remote servers, in many cases web based tools may be
somewhat more "optimized" for such purposes than their X cousins, as
they've been around for awhile. Have you tried "webmin" or "munin" etc
(I do recommend putting these in a safe, password/htaccess https page
if possible.

- TJA

(sent from my phone, so please excuse the typos)