My Green Earth Day Suggestion

Marc Lanctot lanctot-yfeSBMgouQgsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 22 21:20:28 UTC 2009

On 22/04/09 05:08 PM, Rajinder Yadav wrote:

> I really got to work on fixing my typos and typing slower ;)
> No formatting option on yahoo to limit line, so I will try
> my best to enter hard lines when i don't forget.
>
> Marc, is the no option on your end to wrap/format text?

Thunderbird doesn't wrap the lines when quoting a reply. When I get
emails from you they wrap fine when viewing, but when replying it's
awkward because each paragraph takes up a line .. there may be an option
to fix that one my end; I haven't looked into it.

It is mentioned at the bottom of each email on TLUG to please wrap your
lines to 80 chars, and has been brought up recently by another TLUG
member, and I just mentioned it because I expected it to be easy to fix.
I know you're using the classic view. Do you know if the "new version"
of Yahoo mail supports it? I seriously doubt it wouldn't.

Marc

--
The greatest shortcoming of the human race is the inability to
understand the exponential function.