My Green Earth Day Suggestion

Rajinder Yadav devguy-DaQTI0RpDDMAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 22 18:31:32 UTC 2009

Anyone know what is the ideal air pressure to use if you go with a air compressor vs a air-in-a-can?

Also where could I find a relatively cheap (hobby) compressor that also can be used as a vacuum?

With my old PC I used qtips to get under the fan between the heat-sink. It was disgusting what came out of there!

Dust also tends to cling to surface due to moisture, so you may need to use qtips, compressed air, and vacuum to do a good job.

Kind Regards,
Rajinder