old hardware in GRA

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 21 21:55:58 UTC 2009

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009, Viktor Pavlenko wrote:

> Trying to revive my first linux box (with Plan9 in mind ;))

Often a virtual box running on top of modern hardware will be much faster
than an older box, and without consuming extra electricity or money.  I've
run Plan9 under VMware and VirtualBox and they've run well.  Inferno
doesn't even need virtualisation to run ;)

Rob

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy