No OS as a right--Lennart Sorenson's comment

I. Khider contact-uc+NVM1kvX9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 21 01:16:02 UTC 2009

Hello Lennart and thank you for your response.

May I point out that instead of asking HP to ship no O/S machines, that
a rebate could also be implemented after the fact. I want to make this
proccess as easy on the manufacturer as possible. Microsoft offered this
as a solution. That way we don't need to 'stop the presses', just have
pesky Linux users like me get a rebate for the Windows O/S when I send
back the installation disc.

: - )

-I-