duplicated emails to thread

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 17 21:16:27 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 11:01:35AM -0700, Dev Guy wrote:
> Is there a reason why me and Len seem to be getting 2 emails sent to the thread when I am sure we both only sent out one email?

I only get one that I know of.

Now I always group reply, since that is the required convention on lkml,
and is also what I prefer, and you get used to hitting a certain key,
so you will get both a mailing list copy and a personal copy whenever
I reply to a message.

If you find that annoying, go ahead and complain.  It hasn't successfully
made me remember to do different thigns on different lists yet, and
unfortunately isn't likely to either.  Sorry about the wasted bytes this
might cause.  8^)

--
Len Sorensen